Thursday, September 21, 2006

My angel...

The one request I made for the journey back was to go and visit the Angel of the North. I love this bold and impressive piece of sculpture which jutts out from the top of a hill next to the motorway. Thank goodness for photoshop so I can make all those other nasty people on my pictures disappear... well thats the plan anyway.. ive not done it yet!


2 comments:

Matt said...

the angel of the north is really really cool, you remember that we have a photo in our dining room of the angel don't you?
by the way your clock is an hour out, well at least we i see it anyway.

Tim said...

hmm yes i remember the picture on your wall... was it your picture or a print?

I hopefully have sorted the clock issue... im not that impressed with it really i was just trying it out a bit