Car Mathematics for Beginners
One car (Sally Saab)
plus 350 notes
= no car
No luck selling via other free routes so finally plumped for Ebay after having some numpty mess me around agreeing to buy and then not turning up and making some very pathetic excuse and offering me £100 instead of the asking price. No thanks.
So Ebay "buy it now or nearest offer" auction started at 1pm last Saturday and by 2pm I had achieved the full asking price no messing. SOLD! As soon as the auction started I had an inbox full of questions and interested parties. Before I knew it there was an email saying "you have sold.... blah blah"... I did a double take and then emailed him straight back to arrange the deal.
Turns out he was a jolly nice old chap with a dodgy knee. Needed a reliable automatic to run himself around in after his upcoming knee op. That is if he can lose another 2 stone to get to the surgeons target weight... he had already shed 6 stone in 3 months which is pretty good going - but as you can imagine he was quite a large chap.
Already got my nice feedback from him and everyone is happy - lets just hope that Sally Saab continues to provide good service to her new owner.




1 comment:
Good work, shame about the moron who messed you about but that pretty much goes with selling a used car i think.
Post a Comment